Dr. Alfret Moradian graduated high school with an emphasis in Mathematics and Physics. He continued his education by earning his Medical Degree in 1995 from Arak Medical University in Iran.
During the early 1990s, he earned the title of “Top Researcher”, and carried to become the founder of The Medical Student Research Center and The University’s Medical Journal. He was the University’s Family Medicine Regional Director and the Director of Research Center throughout this time.
Dr. Moradian is a Board Certified Family Medicine doctor. He completed his Residency at Mercy Merced Medical Center of the University of California, Davis.
With over 20 years of experience in Family Medicine, Dr. Moradian obtained the knowledge and experience to understand, diagnose, and treat his patients. He believes in evidence-based medicine, local data gathering, and the use of advanced technology to care for his patients.
Below are some of Dr. Moardian’s qualifications
- Licensed Physician in California Since 2008
- Board Certified Family Medicine Since 2009
- Active Medical Staff in Glendale Memorial and Glendale Adventist Hospitals Since 2009
- Strong communication, interpersonal relations, leadership, and management skills.
- Over 20 years of experience in primary care medicine as medical director, practitioner, and researcher and